General Information and Data Protection
DIRECT VISION SRL- Romanian legal entity with the registered office in Bucharest, Romania, district 2, Doamna Ghica Street, No. 5, block 3, 8th floor, apartment 33, with unique identification number 15976289, Commercial Registry Number J40/16706/2003 –takes data protection seriously and treats the present policy with the respect and consideration according to General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
The processing of personal data may involve the following operations: collecting, recording, organizing, storing, modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, deleting, destroying, archiving personal data.
In this way, we would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of using the www.wbe.travel website and your option to be informed about the services and products we provide by electronic means and/or traditional.
Categories of personal processed data
- If you are a user or a visitor of our website, we will process your personal data directly or the data you provide in the contact section, in case you choose to contact us in this way
- If you choose/want to be informed about the products and services offered by web.travel – Direct Vision SRL, we will process the necessary data for communication with you, listed below, in the specific section for “What data we collect”
What data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Full name
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Business information such as name and business type, suppliers, number of employees
- Demographic information, such as country
- Website usage data and interaction. This may include your IP address and browsing behaviour. Understanding the way you interact with our site enables us to improve our service to you.
When we collect data
We can collect data in the following ways on the website:
- When you place an enquiry with us via a contact form
- When you engage with live help on the website
- When you request further information by sending direct e-mail
- When you navigate the site
- When you subscribe to our newsletter
How we use this data
If you are a visitor of our website or if you choose or wish to be informed about our products and services, we will process your personal information that you provide and use this data in the following ways:
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To deliver your subscribed newsletter
- To customise the website for you
- To send you informational and formal email communications, technical, operational or commercial information about new services, travel technology products, trends, marketing proposals and offers of various products offered by wbe.travel – S.C. DirectVision S.R.L. and/or other third parties. Processing will be based on your consent if you want to grant it. You can express your consent by filling in and ticking the appropriate box in our contact form or our communications. To unsubscribe, you can use the appropriate option you find at the end of every communication you receive.
- To notify you about changes to our services or products
- To resolve complaints
- To monitor the traffic on the website
How we store and transmit your personal data
We take seriously the security of your personal data and we constantly adopt specialized measures for the protection of personal data against any unauthorized access, accidental loss, disclosure or destruction. We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure for the duration of your use of our service.
Internet communications (such as emails) are secure only if they are encrypted. Your communications may cross several countries before they are received, as this is the nature of the Internet. We are not responsible for any unauthorized access / loss of personal data over which we do not have control. Your data will not be passed on to other companies for marketing, advertising purposes.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers, or by our partners, such as Mailchimp and Sendinblue, which operates our email marketing. The data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
How long do we keep your data?
DIRECT VISION SRL will process your personal data as long as it is necessary to achieve the abovementioned purposes. Your data will be kept as long as you don’t unsubscribe or ask us for your data to be erased. In Google Analytics the User and event data retention is set to be stored for maximum 50 months.
If you withdraw your consent to process your data for marketing and communication purposes, we will immediately cease processing, but this will not have any effect on the processing prior to the withdrawal of the consent.
What do we do with this information?
Analyse user activity to improve our service, provide a high quality and ultimately useful user experience throughout our site and email communication. We may notify you by email or phone with important information of relevance to you/your company, for example if someone is interested in your services, or with news, updates to our site, promotional offers, tips, etc.
The purpose of the data processing is based on our legitimate interest in ensuring the correct functioning of our website, improving our relationship with you, our existing and potential customers, thus by providing you an answer to your requests, complaints and comments. Also collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the business, specifically.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
According to the purpose of the processing, wbe.travel – DIRECT VISION SRL may transmit your data to partners, third parties or entities that support and provide communication activity such as Newsletters Management Providers, listed below in the section entitled “Which providers do we share your data with?”, central or local public authorities in the following circumstances:
- To communicate with you, respond to your request or comments
- When the transmission of data is provided for or required by legal rules
Which providers do we share your data with?
Companies we use to connect with to provide services through our website. Click on the individual company names to view their privacy policies:
- Analytics – GTM with Google Analytics – cookies and usage data
- Marketing – Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin – cookies and usage data
- Marketing – Newsletters for blogposts, news and product updates Sendinblue and Mailchimp
- Advertising – Google DFP – cookies and usage data
- Tracking – Jivo Chat and Google Analytics – tracking, cookies and usage data
How you can control the use and display of your information?
All data that we gather is used to give you the best possible experience on our website.
- You have the right to request to edit or erase certain information about you, but this may result in our site being less useful for you.
- You have the right for your information about you to be erased from our site. You can do that by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to opt-out of the emails we send you, you will find an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every newsletter you get from us. To opt-in send us an email to email@example.com requesting to receive our newsletters.
- You can request to see details of any personal information which we hold about you. If you would like to see this information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide proof of your identity to provide this information. Requests for information will take up to 30 days.
You have recognised and are able to execute your rights to access, cancel, rectify or oppose, as well as you have recognised their right to be informed of the passing of information, by contacting wbe.travel – S.C. DirectVision S.R.L. at email@example.com.
Cookies and IP addresses
IP address is stored temporarily for security and spam prevention.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. The cookies are not able to read the file cookies that may have been left by any other provider.
These cookies collect information about how you use the website, for instance which pages you go to most often, and if you get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect any information that could identify you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
This website utilises the following tracking technology:
- Site Analytics from Google Analytics.
- Jivo Chat
This website is owned and operated wbe.travel – S.C. DirectVision S.R.L.
Our registered offices are:
Address: 18-18A Vulturilor Street
City: Bucharest 3, 030855, Romania
Address: 6795 Al Amin Abdullah Al Ali An Naim، Al Malaz, Office No 12
City: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The latest version is published on this page.